Saturday, March 15, 2008

SEX QUESTIONS FROM MEN

ASK THE SEXPERT
By Author & Educator Miss Cristian




Dear Miss Cristian,

What exactly is the G-spot and why is there so much hype about it?

Glen


There are so many different definitions of the location, existence and function of the infamous g-spot. The G-spot is located behind the pubic bone inside the vagina. To find it, you insert your finger inward and up towards the belly button. You will feel an indent that has a similar touch as corduroy. While some say that the G-spot is independent of the clitoris, having its own location and producing its own independent orgasms and even ejaculation; others, such as me, tend to believe its location internally behind the clitoris has much association with G-spot orgasms. Its far easier to massage the G-spot through a finger rather then a penis, but not impossible. A women needs to position herself with your guidance for optimal satisfaction. Positions vary based on a women's body. One of the more common positions is having the women on top. She then can maneuver her pelvis into a proper position. Don't be discouraged if you don't find it right away, just keep trying. Trying can be a lot of fun Glen.

MC




Dear Miss Cristian,

This is a very embarrassing question that I've put off asking for quite sometime - probably because I'm afraid to hear the answer.
Do you think that I have homosexual tendencies because I enjoy when my girlfriend plays with my ass? Its something that we don't speak about and that she has initiated.

Thanks
Ryan


Ryan, anal play is very common in men. There's this thing called a prostate and when its massages it can excite a man to orgasm, or at least close to it. I think it’s great to utilize as much of your body as you can for enjoyment and there is no correlation with being gay and enjoying rectal stimulation. So bend over and have some fun .

MC








Miss Cristian,

Is it ok to have sex with my girlfriend when she's having her period? I'm not sure why, but I think she’s very horny during this time.

Thanks

Robert


If you are in a monogamous relationship and disease free, there are absolutely no rules regarding coitus during menstruation. It could be a bit messy though! During a menstrual cycle there is a chemical reaction in the pituitary gland and estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone (yes, the "male" hormone) are produced. When all these hormones work in unison, horniness can present itself. So lay a towel down ad get to bloody work!

MC





Dear Miss Cristian,

I want my wife to spank me. I fantasize about this all the time. I even watch videos. How can I tell her, without her thinking I'm a freak. Its pretty normal, isn't it?

Tom

Yes it sure is popular and no, you are not alone in this desire or fetish. You see, the ass is considered an erogenous zone. Remember each person is wired differently. What some define as unpleasant could evoke pleasure to someone else. In the case of your ass,- a good old fashioned over the knee would be a great addition to your sex life. And remind your wife not to forget the area between your thighs and ass. Here you'll find the most nerve endings. A good luck ouch to you Tom...

MC

No comments: