Friday, July 18, 2008

Why and How I Got involved in Fetish

So many People often wonder why I got myself interested and educated in fetish. What exactly sparked my interest? I didn’t grow wanting to be a dominatrix; although I was authoritative and assertive. It all began during one of my relationships. My ex was a cross dresser. Initially I saw tell tale signs such as seams stretched in my panties and his excitement, emotionally and physically each consecutive Halloween; dressing up in full women’s apparel; make up and wig included! When I came home one day unexpected, I discovered him in my rather large bra and my g-string panties.

All the sudden I began having flashbacks of the stories he had told about his childhood and the obsession he had for tying himself to wooden branches dug into the dirt. I didn’t know what to say, I didn't know what to do. Neither did he. Because I loved him, I decided to embrace him, his desire and to further explore the role play associated with this fantasy. Sooner then later we two graduated from branches to dark black rope. We then visited houses of Domination in the city. I allowed him to have his own personal weekly session with a Dominatrix; till this day we still look back and reminisce. And it was here that my exploration and education expanded.

Unfortunately I had to leave him behind, not because he was a cross dresser of course (that would have happily attended to had it been the only issue), but because he was a gambler and a cocaine addict as well. But I will always admire his courage to face his individuality. But I moved on, as need be, and joined a very fascinating sub-culture adventure.

And here I am today…..empowered, empowering and right on top of your game while I bask away in the glory of my retirement watching closely over all my followers……

No comments: